Friday, September 21, 2007

just tidying up

I'll be deleting the other blog soon (Don't Wake Me...)

It's gone from being the primary blog to being nothing more than a photo blog, but now that I've purchased a "pro" flickr account, there's really no need to keep Don't Wake Me... around.

To be clear, I'm deleting the other blog entirely. This one, Coffee and other Habits, will be where it's at from now on.

There are some posts from the old blog that I thought I should keep, be they funny, or opinionated, or an essay that took a lot of work (On Being Content, On Envying the Faithful, etc.) -- those posts have been moved to the tail end of this blog.

To see which ones I've copied over, go to the archive on the bottom-right. For organizational purposes, everything I've copied has been saved to November of 2006.

No comments: